Valentine Day Poems for Husband Wife Girlfriend Boyfriend Friends
Love is more time to share.
It’s really when you care.
It’s two people joined.
I was in love with you
before you could drop a coin.
It’s a sense of trust,
but not enough lust
It’s a commitment to be there,
but would you always be there
to share and care?
My Valentine, you’re all I want;
In you, I find joy and delight;
You give me everything I need;
I’m happiest when you’re in sight.
I think of you both night and day;
I’m drawn to you in pure attraction;
When you’re not here, I ache for you,
For your fulfilling satisfaction.
I dreamed of love like this, and yet,
I never thought that I would capture
The deep, exciting thrills we have,
This intoxicating bliss and rapture.
Please be my Valentine, and more;
Be my life, my world, my all;
Together we can be content,
And share life’s pleasures, big and small.
Searches related to Valentine Day Poems for Husband Wife Girlfriend Boyfriend Friends
- short valentines day poems for girlfriend
- cute valentines day poems for girlfriend
- cute roses are red poems for girlfriend
- valentines day poems for her
- valentine poem carol ann duffy
- boyfriend girlfriend love quotes
- roses are red violets are blue poems for girlfriend