St Patrick Day Party Games Ideas Celebration parade
St. Patrick’s Day Party Games
Are you planning a St. Pat’s Party and need some games to bring extra luck to your guests. Party411 has St. Patrick’s Day party games that are sure to get everyone excited like a leprechaun dancing in a pot of gold.
- Pin the shamrock on the leprechaun.
- Pin the tail on the donkey has been updated for St. Patrick’s Day equipped with a Leprechaun and a shamrock.
- Leprechaun cut out
- Bright Green Paper
- Sticky Tack
- Green Beverage
- Beer or Whiskey
- Cut out shamrocks out of the green paper and stick sticky tack to the back of the shamrocks.
- Hang the Leprechaun cut out on the wall.
- Blindfold each person and have him or her tack on the shamrock to the leprechaun’s pot of gold.
- Each person that misses has to take a shot of beer or whiskey or some other green beverage, those that get it on the spot win a prize.
pot of gold toss
- Cardboard Box
- Gold Spray Paint
- Plastic Tub
- Paint Brush
- Gold Coins-Chocolate or Regular
- Using a cardboard box and gold spray paint make a pot of gold or you can buy a plastic tub found at any home supply store and spray paint it gold.
- Then, place the pot of gold in front of a field of clovers
- For the toss, purchase some gold coins or chocolate gold coins.
- Hand out 3 to each of your guests. Each person gets 3 chances to get it in the pot of gold. The guest that gets all 3 in wins a prize at the end. As a lucky prize, you can give the winner $1.00 for every coin that landed in the pot of gold.
Where is the New York St. Patrick’s Day Parade?
The Parade starts at 11am at 44th Street, marching up Fifth Avenue—past St. Patrick’s Cathedral at 50th Street—all the way to 79th Street. It finishes around 4:30-5:00pm at the American Irish Historical Society at East 80th Street.
Parades / Parties
Friday, March 11, 2016Molly’s at the Market Irish Parade – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 12 & Thursday, March 17, 2016Parasol’s Block Party 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday, March 12 & Thursday, March 17, 2016Tracy’s Block Party 11 a.m. – ’til
Saturday, March 12, 2016Irish Channel Parade – 1 p.m.
Sunday, March 13, 2016St. Patrick’s Day Parade on Metairie Rd. – 12 Noon
Thursday, March 17, 2016Downtown Irish Club Parade – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 19, 2016Italian-American St.Joseph’s Parade – 6 p.m.
Sunday, March 20, 2016Louisiana Irish-Italian Parade (Metairie) – 12 Noon
Saturday, April 16, 2016St.Bernard Irish-Italian Islenos Parade – 11 a.m.
Searches related to st patrick’s day party parade
- st patrick day party ideas
- st patrick day party games
- desserts for st patrick day party
- st patrick day party namesst patrick day party food
- st patrick day party appetizers
- st patrick day party menu
- how to dress for st patrick day party