Party ideas for celebration of Happy Mother’s Day
- Better than a traditional Mother’s Day card, this Personalized Message in a Bottle from 1-800 Flowers can be customized to be a special message your mom will truly love.
- If you have to spend Mother’s Day away from your mom, make her some thoughtful coupons she can redeem for when you two reunite. Breakfast in bed, chores, treating her to lunch or a spa day are all fun things you can write coupons for.
- If your mom is someone who likes vino, send her all the fixings for a wine tasting, and send yourself the same supplies so you two can compare flavors, tasting notes and more. We recommend the California Wine Trio from Hary & David, and a selection of Fannie May candy or Harry and David’s Rogue Valley Gift Box to pair with it.
- Moms are bursting with love, which is why a DIY “Heart Attack” is the perfect gesture to show mom their love is reciprocated. This craft from The House that Lars Built is a fun and easy way to send your love even if you have to celebrate long distance.
- If your mom is a bookworm, set up a long-distance book club for you two. Pick out a book, send her a copy for Mother’s day and create a reading schedule and a date to follow-up to discuss. Send a fun care package with a notepad, sticky notes and pens so she can jot notes down along the way.
- If your mom has a sweet tooth and loves enjoying treats on her birthday, then send her this Mother’s Day Tower with Assortment Tin from Cheryl’s. If you can’t be there to bring her fresh desserts, this is the next best thing!
- Celebrating Mother’s Day with mom and the whole family is ideal, but sometimes we can’t always be with mom physically on her day of celebration. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to celebrate with mom virtually and in spirit.
- FaceTiming or Skyping with your mom is the next best thing as hanging out in person! Set up a time to see each other virtually, and make sure you carve out enough time for you and your family to spend quality virtual time with mom!
- Since you can’t spend time face-to-face on Mother’s Day, send mom photos of you and your family’s smiling faces, like this Personalized Framed Border Canvas from Personalization Universe.