Images for Saint Patrick’s Day Songs and Poems for Children
The Leprechauns are marching,
They’re marching down the hall,
They’re marching on the ceiling,
They’re marching on the wall.
They’re marching two by two,
And now it’s four by four,
You say you still can’t see them?
Move back! Here come some more!
The leprechauns are marching,
I think it’s three by three.
Just close your eyes and try now
To visualize with me.
Their merry little feet
Will never miss a beat.
They’re very tricky fellows.
Look out! They’re under the sheet!
When I got on the school bus,
I was in for a surprise.
My friends all stared and pointed.
There was mischief in their eyes.
A kid who sat in front of me
reached out and pinched my knee.
My friends all started laughing,
but the joke was lost on me.
And then I got my second pinch.
I felt it on my ear.
And then I felt a third and fourth.
You guessed it–on my rear.
I asked, “Why are you pinching me?
I think it’s very mean!”
They said, “Today’s St. Patrick’s Day
and you’re not wearing green.”
Searches related to Saint Patrick’s Day Songs and Poems for Children
- popular st patrick’s day songs
- five points st patrick’s day
- kc st patrick’s day parade
- st patrick’s day luncheon firefighters union hall march 17
- st patrick’s day lazy grasshopper dessert
- st. patrick day songs for kids
- st patrick’s day song lyrics
- st patrick’s day song john mayer