Easter Sunday Glittering Cards Greetings Messages
Spring has finally sprung and Easter is almost here! Let’s celebrate the joys of the season by sending Easter eCards. Family and friends will love these happy Easter greeting cards, loaded with special Easter Wishes!
Easter is the most important religious feast of Christians, celebrated on Easter Sunday and is a good time for you to reconnect with your family and friends. Sometimes the words escape us and we know not what to say. Let us help you by incorporating the meaning of Easter along with the love of your family with these Easter greeting cards below. Send a heartfelt Easter card today and touch someone’s heart.
Easter Card Messages
- It’s Easter! That means I get to celebrate a miracle with my favorite people in the world.
- I hope your heart is filled with wonder and your stomach is filled with sugar this Easter!
- Your dentist told me to tell you to enjoy your Easter candy and remember to brush your teeth.
- Have an ‘egg-stra’ special Easter!
- May your heart be filled with what is missing from the empty tomb!
- I wanted to write you a great poem for Easter, but I couldn’t think of any good words to rhyme with keister.
- Easter is about surprises, and I hope you’re surprised with an even better Easter than you expected.
- Now we can all go back to drinking sodas and using electronic devices. Lent is ending!
- This Easter is a happy Easter because He lives. (Religious Easter Message)
- Count your eggs, your friends, and your blessings. Of which do you have the most?
- Which came first, the rabbit or the egg? (Funny non religious Easter Message)
- Wishing you a great Easter Sunday filled with candy, family, and faith.
- We all have reason to rejoice this Easter because Jesus is risen.
- When people ask you if the glass is half full or if the glass is half empty, you can tell them that the tomb is empty. Then you can tell them Happy Easter!
- Easter is a celebration for all of humanity, because it marks the defeat of death by Jesus Christ.
- Easter is about so much more than eggs, bunnies, fake grass, and candy. Everyone knows Easter is about going to church once a year.
- We hope your Easter is filled with hope, peace, and brightness.
- The Easter story is the greatest love story in history. Luckily, this love story has a happy ending even though the main character dies.
- I was going to put money in your Easter card, but I thought it would be more fitting to leave it empty just like Jesus’ tomb. (Funny religious Easter message)
- He has risen! We are so happy to celebrate this joyful new with you guys.
- The best thing about Easter is getting to spend time with all the people I love the most. I’m glad to spend this holiday with you.
- The longer it takes to find your Easter eggs, the more calories you burn. So, Easter eggs are good for you.
- When you are looking for your Easter eggs, remember to look for reasons to be grateful.
- There are only two things I really need on Easter: chocolate and you!
- You are sweeter than candy and more cute than a bunny.
- Remember the reason for celebration as you open your Easter goodies. Easter is about eating as much candy as humanly possible.
- I hope you Easter is all that it was cracked up to be!