In this post we are sharing Best St Patrick’s Day Quotes, Sayings, Texts for Him Her Husband Wife. These Best St Patrick’s Day Quotes, Sayings, Texts for Him Her Husband Wife are specially made for you and the best part is these are free to use, you do not have to pay us anything. We have provided a lot of sharing buttons in this post, so that you can share these Best St Patrick’s Day Quotes, Sayings, Texts for Him Her Husband Wife.
Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to.
- “Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me.”
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.
- You’ve got to do your own growing, no matter how tall your father was.
- Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to. – Shane Leslie
- Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go.
- “May the roof above us never fall in, and may we friends beneath it never fall out.”
- “Love is never defeated, and I could add, the history of Ireland proves it”
- Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
- I only drink on two occasions — when I’m thirsty and when I’m not
- Never iron a four-leaf clover, because you don’t want to press your luck. ~Author Unknown
- “May the cat eat you and may the devil eat the cat.”
- Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family.
- “Luck is believing you’re lucky.” – Tennessee Williams
- “Maybe I’m lucky to be going so slowly, because I may be going in the wrong direction.” – Ashleigh Brilliantuck
- A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have. ~Author Unknown
- “Good luck happens when preparedness meets opportunity.” – Seneca
- If you want praise, die. If you want blame, marry.
- If God sends you down a stony path, may he give you strong shoes.
- The worst thing about some men is that when they are not drunk they are sober.
William Butler Yeats
- “A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures.”
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me.
- St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time – a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.
- May the blessings of each day be the blessings you need most.
- Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me. – Colin Farrell
Searches related to Best St Patrick’s Day Quotes, Sayings, Texts for Him Her Husband Wife
- funny st patrick day quotes and sayings
- irish quotes for st patrick day
- st patrick’s day sayings
- st patrick quotes funny
- st patrick quotes catholic
- st patrick’s day phrases
- irish quotes about love
- famous irish quotes